Sunday, January 13, 2013

Handmade for Newtown

handmade for newtown button
I am proud to be participating in an online auction to benefit the families of Newtown, CT.  Organized by imagine gnats and casa crafty, and hosted by From the Heart Auctions, 100% of the funds raised will go to The Newtown Parent Connection.  

To bid, just comment your bid amount under the photo of the item you'd like, and be sure to leave your email address associated with your PayPal account.  The auction runs NOW through January 18.  The item donor will also be paying for shipping.  There are some really awesome items to bid on.

I donated by linen and cotton nesting bowls.  Here are a few of my favorites donated by other crafty bloggers:

Sunset Birds by Jenny Bartoy

Pillow cover by Cori of Let's Eat Grandpa

iPad cover by Kelley of casa crafty

Color Me Crayons quilt by Fat Quarter Shop

This is the direct link to the auction photo album.  Click here and get bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! I love to hear what you think about my projects.